My wonderful friend, Nancy S. Thompson, has given me a wonderful gift.
The 2012 Blog of the Year Award!
Do you know a blog that deserves an award? Do you have special blogs that you love to read? Which blogs do you bookmark and follow? Would you like to give them an award this year? Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
· Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
· Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
· Please include a link back to this page and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
· Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
· You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
· As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin, you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect, which means you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Isn't that sweet of her! Thank you, Nancy!
As you know, I'm a rule breaker, but I do have a few friends that I think deserve this blog award.
These bloggers always find a way to entertain, enlighten and inform the blog community. They have always been a great source of support for me and my blog and I make sure to visit them each week.
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Nancy S. Thompson
I hope you will take a moment in 2013 to visit with them and see what I'm talking about!
So, that's it for me for 2012. Happy New Year, folks. 13 is my lucky number so I'm hoping 2013 is my year for great things!
Don't forget Alex's Insecure Writer's Support Groups first post of the new year is Wednesday, January 2, 2013!
GO FSU! Orange Bowl! 1/1/2013!