Name 5 things you're thankful for!
1. My husband. He is my rock and my rockstar!
2. My son. He's the one thing I never knew I needed.
3. My family. Always there for me.
4. My friends. Friends I see. Friends I don't see. Friends I haven't even met yet.
5. My words. Sometimes they fail me, but most of the time they bring me immeasurable joy.
Thanksgiving isn't about shopping for next month, or making the perfect turkey, or getting a day off from work.
It IS about being thankful.
Even when we have very little, when we struggle and sacrifice, we still have the ability to thank the universe for our very lives.
Here is another reason for me to be thankful. DJ hit double digits yesterday!
I saw so many amazing sunset pictures last night on FB. This is the one I took.
Check out the first of our holiday recipes on the Warwick Valley Romance Author Blog!
May all your Thanksgiving dreams come true!