Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Did you just say Abe Lincoln?"

Sorry. That's been stuck in my head all morning. Must be time to pull out the movie Robin Hood: Men in tights. Terribly funny.

But wait! No time for movies. There are more pressing, urgent, important things going on!

As you probably know by now The A to Z Challenge begins ...duh, duh, duhhhhh... tomorrow, April 1st!

26 A to Z posts in 26 days, no Sundays.

If you are on Twitter make sure you use the tag #atozchallenge when you post. And feel free to follow moi so that I can follow vous!  @hmgardner.

If you are on Facebook feel free to add me as a friend: http://www.facebook.com/Sneakyfox

Shameless self-promotion over...I am very excited about this challenge and hope that I can keep all of you entertained and on the edge of your seats for each and every letter!

Maybe I should come up with a Plan B. Just in case.

See all 800ish of you in the AM!

6 comments:

  1. Love your shameless promotion. I am down under, so it is already april 1, and I have begun. LOL- I thought you had too when I saw the Abe-Lincoln title on twitter. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point about the Twitter! That's how I found your blog, and it's much easier than going through the eye-numbing linky link.

    KarenG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda - Happy April to you then! Awesome. Nope. My A entry is not about Abe! I'll check yours today and you can check mine tomorrow!

    KarenG - True enough. I like seeing #atozchallenge on Twitter! Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get it to trend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Rhonda I thought you'd started the challenge with Abe Lincoln! If you can't have a little shameless promotion on your own blog where can you have it? I'll be back tomorrow to see what A you're really going to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A, you are adorable, arresting, apple of my eye, ample and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou - I guess Abe was inadvertently my April Fools post! I hope you do come back!

    Suz - Thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.