I hope y'all had a wonderful Fourth of July celebration!
A very sweet gentleman named Michael Pierce bestowed a blogger award on Stormy and I the other day. Thank you so much, Michael!
- Nominate 15 others for the award and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs.
- Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
Well, 15 other bloggers seems awfully...time consuming...so, as I have before, I'm going to break the rules.
But, I'll be happy to share 7 completely random pieces of information about myself.
1. My best friend and I were roadies for an Irish band for a few weeks.
2. I had every episode of Miami Vice recorded on VHS tapes.
3. I worked for over six years at the NY Renaissance Festival.
4. My first car was a Smurf blue Dodge Shadow. Loved that car.
5. I worked in the cafeteria of a nuclear facility that made radioactive medicine.
6. I sprained my ankle in three inch heels.
7. I hate driving in tunnels.
Stuff you needed to know, right?
I have an old list posted from March 2011 if you need another seven crazy random facts about me.
As for Stormy, well, you'll have to ask him!
It's so gratifying that you want to know more about little old me. Because, as most of you know, I am totally awesome!
1. I'm 13 1/2 inches tall.
2. I'm not a morning gnome.
3. My hat is 3 inches from tip to brim.
4. I don't like wicker lawn furniture.
5. I like watching Cops.
6. Favorite band? Men Without Hats.
7. Rabbits scare me. Really.
He's not afraid to share that's for sure. :)
Have a nice holiday? See any fireworks or parades? Yummiest food you had?
Want to read the beginnings of my query for Maguire's Corner? I might post it this week if anyone wants to rip it to shreds.