My final thanks to all of you guys for your kind words and comments about Stormy and his bucket list. We did have a great time.
Ninja Captain Alex asked if Stormy would be back next year. I honestly can't answer that question at this point. We've had a lot of adventures together. If I take enough photos of new and different things between now and then, well, just maybe. :)
Onward and upward.
I have a book release date!
Maguire's Corner will be
published as an e-book
on May 21, 2013.
And the crowd goes wild!!!
I'm real close to freakin' out.
I think in a good way.
As soon as I get the okay to release the cover I will let you all know and we can have a Cover Reveal Party!
Speaking of which!!!
I'll be helping Tara Tyler from Tara Tyler Talks reveal her cover for Pop Travel on Monday, May 13, 2013!!!
It's going to be awe-some!!!
Silence of the Lambs
- Dr. Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
- Clarice: They killed him.
- Dr. Lecter: You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.
- Clarice: Yes.
- Dr. Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.
- Clarice: [choking up] I don't know. I don't know.
- Dr. Lecter: Thank you, Clarice. Thank you.
In other important news...the weather in NY has finally begun to cooperate. The windows are staying open. The grill has been fired up not once, but twice this week. The lawn has been mowed. The Harley has a new battery. The sweet tea is brewin' and the porch has been reclaimed!
Just for the record, I ride on the back of Harley.
So, how's your spring going?
Also, in case any of you can make it, the Warwick Fire Department Auxiliary is hosting a blood drive on Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 3:30-8:00 pm in honor of the First Responders from West, TX.
There is no better way to honor their memory than by giving the gift of life.