1. Happy 'almost' Thanksgiving.
2. Want to know what Maggie and Jack from Maguire's Corner are thankful for? Check out my Girl Talk Saturday interview with Siren Allen HERE.
3. The BOY turned 8 this past Friday. Nope, I don't know when that happened either. We took him to see Thor 2, or as my husband now refers to it, Loki 3. The movie ROCKED!
4. I didn't finish my book yet. I am so disappointed in myself.
And, now I've got way too much crap going on to get it done.
FD AUX is helping with a Toy Drive for a food pantry.
Thanksgiving parts 1, 2 and 3.
FD AUX serves hot chocolate at the Christmas Tree lighting the day after Thanksgiving.
FD goes to a holiday parade where we decorate the trucks the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
FD AUX hosts a Holiday Shopping Spree.
Huh, I'd have lots of free time if I wasn't so involved with the Fire Department. :)
5. The house is a wreck. I really have to make time to bring in a bulldozer.
6. My publisher, Front Porch Romance, is having a sale.
Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
Just so you know... I'm thankful for all of you.