Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's snowing. *frowny face* & Happy Thanksgiving!

HELLO!

I'm coming to you between shoveling jobs. I haven't measured lately, but I'm sure we have a lot.

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes for THE BOY. He loved seeing them all in the comments.

Don't forget next week is the Insecure Writer's Support Group post day, 12/3/2014. I'm lucky enough to be co-hosting! I love co-hosting!

I hear there is a special announcement coming on Monday as well!

To those of you who reside in the USA, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

We're having turkey, mashed taters, corn casserole, dressing, gravy, cranberry, and green beans with almonds.

I can feel the nap coming on already.

I won't be posting on Friday. I'll see you all on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. There's already been too much snow. The piles where I live are almost one story tall in some places. That's even after it rained. It's not going to be a fun winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky enough to be in a location where it's only raining, although that is certainly coming down pretty hard. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.