Monday, December 14, 2015

Dribs & drabs and my new favorite cover song!




We are having an exceptionally pleasant fall season right now in the northeast which we are calling Spring 2.0. Its currently 50 degrees and may hit a high of 60 today.

I'm not complaining. :)


I'm sharing some funnies from the FB today, but first...



This is the band Disturbed (which I love) doing a cover of The Sound of Silence from Simon & Garfunkle. It's a really powerful performance. The lead singer, David Draiman, has an amazing voice. If you like what you hear, check out some of their other music, including their covers of Land of Confusion by Genesis and Shout by Tears from Fears.


***


Stephen Tremp posted this on FB this week. 

This was my response.



***




Grimm on a Limb takes care of the naughty list.


Fa La La La La ... La La La Pumpkins  


Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. I like the snowman one! Those are good. And yes, we are also having unusually warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you for making me laugh today. Can I just say that Grimm is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - but I can half-ass a job like nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the current too-warm winter should be of concern because of climate change, but I really feel like Mother Earth owes it to us after what the bitch sent our way last year. Jingling all the way here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures Heather, I do love the song "The Sound of Silence". Always have done, though at the moment living alone those words are all too evident.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *LOL* Hilarious! I don't mind the warm weather either. Maybe we can get out on Christmas for a family walk. :) Though, of course, my son is getting a sled for Christmas and he's going to want snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Love the pictures. It's been warm here and we're still waiting for snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of The Sound of Silence, and I really liked that version. Thanks for sharing - very cool!

    I discovered this one recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhZ1SizFzvc

    ReplyDelete
  9. The warmth is a nice change after last year's frigid temps.

    I loved so many of them. Which can I choose as a favorite? I'll have to go with Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.