Monday, August 14, 2017

I wrote a post, but it's not here & puppy pics!

It's been too long since I've said hello to everyone. My apologies. Not only is it summer, which means 24/7 The BOY, but I also have a summer part-time job, so that's made things interesting.


I wrote an awesome blog post, but I used it over at the IWSG website for today's post. It's called...Sometimes Writing Sucks.

Yeah, you know you want to read it.

Head over HERE to check it out!


Also, there is a contest to show us your insecurity on October 4th!


Check out all the details...HERE

There are some great prizes for the winners and some great IWSG SWAG to choose from – notebooks, pens, mugs, tote bags, etc.
Proceeds go to fund the upkeep of the IWSG site.

I'll leave you with puppy pictures.

Upside down Klaus.



5 comments:

  1. Love the puppy pictures! :)

    Off to check out your other post shortly.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hello! Puppy pics are a vital necessity these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Klaus is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEE! Puppy. =DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.