Wednesday, July 1, 2020

#IWSG - JULY - Book sale and Anthology Contest!!

It’s time for another group posting of the Insecure Writer’s Support Group! Time to release our fears to the world – or offer encouragement to those who are feeling neurotic.

The awesome co-hosts today are Jenni Enzor, Beth Camp, Liesbet, Tyrean Martinson, and Sandra Cox!

July 1 optional question - There have been many industry changes in the last decade, so what are some changes you would like to see happen in the next decade?







Well, howdee-howdoo!
Happy July 1st, for those of you who stopped looking at the calendar.
I hope you're all staying safe.
I hope you're reading.
I hope you're writing.
I hope you're taking good care of yourselves as you also take care of others.
I hope you're fighting the good fight.
I hope you're indulging in chocolate.

Smashwords is having their 12th Annual Summer/Winter Sale! All 3 of my EBOOKS, Already Home-One Good Catch-And Then You Fall, are half-off for the month of July!








The IWSG Anthology Contest is open!

Guidelines and rules:
Word count: 4500-6000
Genre: Science Fiction
Theme: Dark Matter
Submissions accepted: May 6 - September 2, 2020
How to enter: Send your polished, formatted (double-spaced, no footers or headers), previously unpublished story to admin @ insecurewriterssupportgroup.com before the deadline passes. Please include your full contact details, your social links, and if you are part of the Blogging, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter IWSG group.
Judging: The IWSG admins will create a shortlist of the best stories. The shortlist will then be sent to our official judges.
Our judges: Dan Koboldt, Lynda R. Young, Colleen Oefelein, Damien Larkin, Ion Newcombe, Julie Gwinn, and David Powers King.

5 comments:

  1. Not writing but I have been reading. Got to do something - no movies to go see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your books are on sale . . . and that you are feeling positive as this pandemic plods along. Be well and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do chocolate but I have been indulging in other things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been doing much writing lately, but I haven been working on other things. And definitely indulging in chocolate. Perhaps even overindulging (if such a thing exists...)

    Hope your sale goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather - I've been keeping under the radar ... good luck with the Smashwords sale - and well done on promoting the anthology ... all the best Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.