Sunday, June 13, 2010

Get over my bad self...

OK. I think I'm done with the whine fest for now.
I shouldn't let the rules of one contest get me down.
I know there are other publishers that accept a lower word count.
Some I may actually have to print and mail in the traditional sense.
I would have to re-write the entire book to add that many words. I'm not going to do that. I happen to like the way it reads, fast-paced and no extra fluff.
I will try in the future to perhaps write a little more. Not make everything so cut and dry.
Didn't have time to write at all this weekend. Try later this week. I really want to work on the new story, but I feel I have to finish up a few things with the first one so that I can say I have done all I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.