On the Writer's Digest Community Forum they were asking for different Top 10 lists from the members. I started with my Top 10 ways to procrastinate list. Hmmm.
What are your Top 10 Favorite Ways to Procrastinate?
1. Research. I research the stupidest facts instead of writing.
2. Doing the dishes. (I hate the dishes)
4. Playing a video game. (I'm just helping my son)
5. Defrag the computer. (The computer was slow)
6. Read the WD forum.
7. Write a blog post.
8. Check Facebook.
9. Call my mother.
10. Read. (But I have trouble concentrating on new books when I am trying to write)
What are the Top 10 Things That Keep You Writing?
I'm not sure I have 10. I just love to write.