Friday, December 2, 2011

Anyone in the neighborhood?


This is the other reason why I've been so quiet. Anyone want to come shop tomorrow?

Description
7th Annual Holiday Shopping Spree
Date: 12/03/2011
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Clothing
Accessories
Jewelry
Make-up/Skincare
Gourmet Foods
Kitchen Gadgets
Cookware
Home Décor
Candles
Crafts
Baskets
Pottery
Scrap Booking
Stamps
Gift Baskets
...and so much more!

Warwick Fire Department
Station #2
200 West Street
Warwick, NY 10990
845-986-0573

Warwick Fire Department Auxiliary

3 comments:

  1. I'm about five states away! Hope you sell out of everything and make a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I lived in America right now, because I would definitely have been there to come shop. Just so you know, I am pouting right now. I hope it all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.
    It was a a successful day!
    HMG

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.