Friday, July 25, 2014

#atozchallenge #roadtrip - Stormy keeps the rubber on the road.




Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels
Looking back at the years gone by like so many summer fields

Running on - running on empty
Running on - running blind

(Running on Empty - Jackson Browne)





Welcome to leg six of the Post A-to-Z Road Trip!

Stormy the Weather Gnome and I are going to try to hit at least 20 new blogs a week from the Challenge list and tell you about a few of them in each of my posts.

When you go visit these awesome blogs, please make sure you tell them that you're visiting on the Post A to Z Road Trip!



Jeremy Hawkins - [Being Retro]

One of my favorite blogs any month of the year but this past April was especially wonderful!

26 letters devoted to my favorite Marvel movies, shows, characters and actors! I LOVE IT! Thank you, Jeremy! It's a magical place!


In sixty-nine I was twenty-one and I called the road my own
I don't know when that road turned onto the road I'm on



Nicki Elson - Nicki Elson's Not So Deep Thoughts

Nicki's theme was a constant stream of awesomeness. 90s Pop Culture Favorites! Books, movies and music to name just a few! And, of course, X for The X-Files!


Mina Burrows

Mina didn't pull any punches with her A-Z: Classic Monsters theme! Dragons, Kong, Orcs and The Thing are all highlighted in her April posts!


Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels
I don't know how to tell you all just how crazy this life feels


Running on - running into the sun
But I'm running behind



Lexa Cain

Lexa scared the crap out of me with her April theme. Hauntings: haunted places around the world! No place is safe!

Really, I don't believe in ghosts.
Well, I didn't.


Spacer Guy - Star Trek - Sci Fi Blog

This one may seem self explanatory, but its not. These 26 Star Trek posts are funny and interesting behind the scenes bits and other pieces of insightful information about all the Star Trek shows.




Thanks for visiting with us today!
Are you finding any great blogs on your trip?

7 comments:

  1. I think that's what I need, a good road trip. Fun post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those had such awesome themes for the Challenge! Lexa will be the featured blogger next Monday at the A to Z Blog even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all had such great themes! I think I'll be brainstorming next year's until April...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I got to visit at least three of those every day in April. Great choices to feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blogs! I loved Lexa's theme. Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The road must be such fun with Stormy as your sidekick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great picks, I had to pull over for a few weeks (shouldn't multi task while driving and all) but it's time to get back on the road!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.