Thursday, July 13, 2017

Stop! In the name of the (Gnome) LAW!




"I'll need to see two forms of ID from each and every one of you. Right now."

Stormy: "Who's asking?"




 
"My name is Classified."




"And I work for Gnomeland Security."



Stormy: "Classified? Like you could tell us, but then you'd have to kill us?"

"No, I had it legally changed to Classified."

Stormy: "Oh. That's not weird. At. All. Well, we don't have ID. None of us have pockets. Or hands for that matter."




"OK. I expected a little more cooperation from a celebrity such as yourself, but I can overlook one tiny infraction. Gentlegnomes, I'm here to protect and serve."

Stormy: "Celebrity? You've heard of me?"

:)


8 comments:

  1. He might have a hard time frisking those gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather - I stopped... Stormy definitely has to be visited ... great post line for Stormy the Celebrity ... fun - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I love the name of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed Stormy. I'm thinking of something clever to change my name to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a great post - i needed a laugh and you know how to bring it (Stormy gets me every time!)

    hope things are well for you!
    Tara Tyler Talks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to meet Stormy! I'm thinking maybe they need t-shirts with their names on the back... some kind of ID for just such an occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.