Thursday, September 19, 2019

I did a thing...I hit the self-publish button. Already Home is back up for sale!


I've self-published/re-released Already Home and it's great to see it back up on Amazon, w/ a new cover I made myself!

I'm giving One Good Catch a quick once-over and then it will be back up for sale as well, w/ its own hot new cover!


Bobby's book, And Then You Fall, may take a little more time to have a final edit, but I want to get that one published before the end of this year. (Maybe if I put it in writing, I'll get it accomplished).


I've made my peace with going it alone. I don't write stories to fit certain parameters, I write stories that I love.
 

So, if you want to read the story that started the Maguire's Corner series, check out Already Home today!


Already Home
A Maguire's Corner novel
Book 1 in the Maguire's Corner series

Coffee shop owner Maggie Maguire doesn’t trust the new police chief her father hired to protect Maguire’s Corner. He’s a stranger, cold, bossy and annoyingly handsome. But, Maggie’s witnessed a serious crime and now someone’s trying to kill her. The man that aggravates her most might be the only one that can help her.

Police Chief Jack Munro likes his new job and his new town, and unfortunately, he also likes the stubborn but beautiful town sweetheart. His self-imposed hands-off Maggie policy is about to be put to the ultimate test when he must keep her close to protect her while he tracks down a ruthless killer.

Determined to ignore Jack’s charms, Maggie attempts to help him unravel the mystery but when their lives hang in the balance she must decide how much she’s willing to risk to save the man she suddenly can’t resist.
----
This book’s original title was Maguire’s Corner. The name was changed to Already Home when it was published a second time. This is its third venture out into the market.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I remember that book. Now you have to get the third one finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the re-publishing. There is one children's book of mine that desperately needs a new title, hope to do something about that in time, as you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting it up and out there again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Heather - it's certainly enticing and I'm sure will be a great series for you ... all the very best - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Heather. Going at it alone isn't as bad as people think. I rather prefer it. Girl you have skills. That cover looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.