Wednesday, September 4, 2019

#IWSG - September - I'm barely getting this post in on time!!! :)



It’s time for another group posting of the Insecure Writer’s Support Group! Time to release our fears to the world – or offer encouragement to those who are feeling neurotic. If you’d like to join us, click HERE and sign up. We post the first Wednesday of every month and encourage everyone to visit at least a dozen new blogs and leave a comment. Your words might be the encouragement someone needs.

 The awesome co-hosts today are Gwen Gardner, Doreen McGettigan, Tyrean Martinson, Chemist Ken, and Cathrina Constantine!


Last day to enter the Insecure Writer’s Support Group Annual Anthology Contest! Don't miss the deadline.

We need co-hosts! If you can co-host October 2, November 6, December 4, or January 8, please let us know. Leave a comment or send an email to the IWSG email.

September 4 optional question - If you could pick one place in the world to sit and write your next story, where would it be and why?

Thank you for your patience! I almost didn't get my post done today!
I've been working hard on trying to format my books so I can put them back up on Amazon myself. I figure they're not doing me any good on my computer, so maybe I'll just give this self-pub gig a shot. I even made some covers for them! I still need to have edits done on book 3, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. So, I'll let you guys know when they're back up!
I'm off to participate for a few more minutes in Tara Tyler's #wedwrant on Twitter! It's for writers to get together and chat! Check out the hashtag for more info!
Happy September!

Here is September’s IWSG Instagram:

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you made it! I'd be happy to cohost in Nov, Dec or January...any of those work.
    Wishing you the best of luck on the self publishing, I'm planning to try myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather - good luck with the learning, adjustments and then getting your books self-published ... all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! You made it. Hope you get it all done and your books are available again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the self-pub route :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, shall take a look at the 'rant' group 🤭

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need any help with the formatting, please ask. There are tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to write a story while trapped in a submarine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just squeaked my post in on Wednesday too... Well, it was early Thursday my time, very late Wednesday for you!

    The formatting is not so bad once you've got a handle on it. It's also very empowering to take control of the process yourself. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Formatting can be a pain. I don't find it hard, just tedious. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.