I meant to post. I really did.
I'm not sure where the day went. It was just suddenly over and I was heading to bed and I remembered that I never had a chance to post anything.
It's now the middle of the night. I'm awake for no apparent reason. I guess I'll post.
Finished reading a few books that were on my pile. That made me happy.
Even with the constant interruptions.
That would be my 5 year old. Pick up a book or the phone and suddenly he needs to tell me something so important that it could not wait.
I remind him that everything is not 'all about him' but he really doesn't believe me. How could it not be 'all about him'?
I was tagged by the lovely Tara from Tara Tyler Talks. She apparently didn't like the questions that came with her tag so she changed them.
Gotta love that.
I will use her questions but I'm going to skip tagging anyone else at the moment. My brain will only do so much at 4:00 am.
1. What is the first thing that you do in the morning? -- I hit the 'on' button on the coffee pot. Yes, the pot does have a timer but it rarely has the correct time.
2. How old do you feel? -- I feel my age. Old. I'm lucky in that I don't completely look my age.
3. What's your sign and does the description match your personality? -- I am a Libra which I believe is the sign with a scale. This would match my personality since I mentally weigh all options and choices very carefully. Sometimes too carefully.
4. How do you like your caffeine? -- Coffee mostly but I do enjoy its other forms. I prefer 'coffee flavored coffee' but there are times I will be adventurous and try a flavored cup or additive.
5. Favorite cartoon character? -- Wile E. Coyote: Eatibus Anythingus. Wile E. teaches us perseverance, humility and the benefits of a great HMO.
Thanks, Tara, for the tag.