Monday, March 17, 2014

Stop the lights, I'm up to ninety!

According to my book, The feckin' book of everything Irish, my post title means "WOW, I'm really busy!".

I can't stay today friends.

I've got 'work' work to do. That stuff I actually get paid for.

"I'm takin' what their givin'
'cause I'm workin' for a livin'."

But, I'll be back.

Oh, and it's St. Patrick's Day.

Just remember, to be really Irish today, you need to sing while you work, smile through your suffering, and celebrate your defeats as hard as you celebrate your victories.


9 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patty's Day and happy earning a little jing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, work work. Like Alex said, getting paid is good.

    Love the cartoon at the end. Happy Saint Paddy's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're Irish, then aren't you supposed to die during a potato famine?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! Thanks for the St. Patty's day laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture (Sam I Am!!!!)

    Found you via AtoZChallenge

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.