Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Finally getting things done. Blogfest reminder. Creepy Elf.

Hello my friends.

How are you?

Not too bad here.

A little tired, waiting for the coffee to kick in.

So, I took your advice and have continued my break from editing. Monday was grocery shopping and some cleaning. Tuesday was getting the tree from the porch into the house and stringing lights on the railings.

Today I'll put on lights on the tree and decorate it. Tomorrow I'll visit the parental units and help with their tree. Friday...rest.

So, the week hasn't been too bad at all. I'm certainly less stressed than while I was editing.

I'll get back to it soon enough.

Must. Finish.

***

Don't forget that Friday is DL Hammon's Deja Vu Blogfest.

 
From DL:
On December 19th, anyone who decides to participate will re-post their favorite blog offering from earlier in the year, or one that you believe failed to receive the exposure it deserved.

It can't get much easier! You get to recycle an old post! Woo Hoo!

***

Better go. 

Up Next: trimming of tree.

I'll leave you with these creepy Elf On A Shelf gone wrong pics.


 

9 comments:

  1. That first image is stellar! I love it. Thanks for making me smile, today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're getting it done. Did some hard core editing last week. Love the elf photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to take an editing break as long as you know you'll get back to it. Don't be like me and put it off forever! I still haven't picked a post to reuse, but you're right, it doesn't get much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, those pictures are awesome!!
    You'll finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The elf photos are excellent.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are taking the time to decompress. Happy decorating. Love the photos! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are funny pictures. Elf on the Shelf is just creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me smile....a rare occurance these days, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, a very Happy Christmas, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.