Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last post of 2014! #thingscanonlygetbetter

Hello, my friends.

Have I told you that I love you?

Have I mentioned how much I appreciate y'all coming back week after week after week?

Have I explained what all your support actually means to me?

No?

Well, I don't have time now either!

Instead, I'm going to wish us all a much better year than 2014.

Honestly, 2014 was so bipolar I barely made it through.

My ups and downs were so extreme I've got whiplash.

But, I do know that no matter how bad my year was, and it sucked big time, I'm a lucky woman. 
 
So, even though I know it could be worse, I'm using all my wishing power to make 2015 even better.

Who's with me?



Howard Jones
"Things Can Only Get Better"

We're not scared to lose it all
Security throw through the wall
Future dreams we have to realize
A thousand skeptic hands
Won't keep us from the things we plan
Unless we're clinging to the things we prize

And do you feel scared, I do
But I won't stop and falter
And if we threw it all away
Things can only get better

Whoa...repeatedly.

Treating today as though it was
The last, the final show
Get to sixty and feel no regret
It may take a little time
A lonely path, an uphill climb
Success or failure will not alter it

And do you feel scared, I do
And I won't stop and falter
And if we threw it all away
Things can only get better



I know the video is just awful, but great song.

And now, I leave 2014 with these final notes...

Love you.

Thank you.

Happy New Year

and

GO FSU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope 2015 is good to you. This past year was okay at our house but it could always be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to 2015 being better for us all! And it really being your year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.