Monday, March 2, 2015

Stormy's Sidekicks. They're real and they're spectacular!




It's time to introduce the most wonderful team a Co-Host could ask for!

I would let Stormy do it, but he's under a few more inches of snow we got last night. I may or may not dig him out today.


Sarah Foster from The Faux Fountain Pen! Sarah is a writer, reader, blogger and cupcake maker extraordinaire. She's very funny and doesn't give herself enough credit about her writing or her charm. She's been a great support to many on the Insecure Writer's Support Group and to me on my blog. Thanks for hookin' me up with your awesomeness, Sarah!



Jennifer L. Hawes from The Writing Game! Jennifer is the author of Free Runner, mother of two teenagers, photographer and former teacher. When she's not driving her sons around like a taxi driver, she's hard at work on her new novel.



Diana Gordon from Part Time Monster! This is a collaborative blog that's described as '...a community of monsters.' They talk about book, games, TV shows, movies, music, gaming and much, much more. Diana's super smart and already been a big help! I appreciate her willingness to jump in with both feet!

Let's give our friends a big mushy welcome hug! Thanks for joining my team!


(mmphhffpm)

What was that Stormy?

(mpfhgmmph)

Okay, I'll get the shovel.


Have you joined the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge yet?

25 comments:

  1. You have a great team!
    Poor Stormy. Better dig him out or you'll never hear the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop woop! Thanks for the introduction! It was really sweet. Glad to help out!
    I don't think Stormy is too happy under all that snow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you!

      As someone I knew once said, he'll get glad again.
      HMG

      Delete
  3. What a great team! I love Sarah's blog.

    Hang in there with the snow. I hear spring is on its way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY!
      I've heard the spring rumor, too.
      Not holding my breath.

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed the post Heather, you had a great team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Waves* Thanks for such a fun introduction! So excited to be part of the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you emailed me!
      It should be a great Challenge.
      HMG

      Delete
  6. Well Stormy that looks like you have everything in hand for the grand A to Z. . . . Good luck with the A to Z and with the Snow. . . . . Time to make some snow letters before it all vanishes me thinks. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The less I play in the snow the better.
      Hate the stuff.
      :)
      HMG

      Delete
  7. You've got an awesome team! Hope you can dig out in time for April. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY.
      We've had quite a bit, its just really cold this year on top of it.
      HMG

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your tea! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to the A-Z! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that!
      Thanks for coming to visit!
      Heather

      Delete
  10. Nice to meet your team. They seem an energetic bunch. Poor Stormy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It should be fun!
      Stormy loves the attention.
      HMG

      Delete
  11. I adore the tag you chose for your team...it is perfect! I've been saying everywhere I am super-uber excited about this year's Challenge. Also, I need to tell you I believe I saw your gnome on a TV commercial. You must file charges for copyright infringement!
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! You did indeed make me laugh out loud! That gnome doesn't have any gorilla glue on his feet like Stormy! He's just a copycat!
      TY!
      HMG

      Delete
  12. You've gathered a super team, Gwen. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the team!
    I've been checking out all the AtoZ teams.
    Love the different badges too.
    Stormy's Sidekicks - perfect name!
    But your slogan is the cherry on top - Go Big Or Go Gnome! Ha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.