Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th and #RealmsFaire - The Unicorn Hunt!


I can just tell!

Enjoy these special Friday the 13th funnies and check out the Unicorn Hunt below!




 
***

The 2015 Realms Faire! 

Twitter Hashtag – #RealmsFaire


It's the final day of The Realms Faire!

Dozens of games with a ton of prizes. Visit the Realms Faire page at M. Pax’s site for a full list.

L. Diane Wolfe is hosting the Unicorn Hunt.

You are charged with tracking down the unicorns.

Every day, a new blogger will host a photo. You will have to find the unicorns in the image, much like the famous “Where’s Waldo?” Leave a comment stating how many unicorns you find in that image. The most correct guesses wins.


Grand prize:
Ebooks -
Hot Pink in the City by Medeia Sharif
30 Seconds by Chrys Fey
One Good Catch by Heather Gardner
A Lizard’s Tail by Bish Denham
The Circle of Friends Series by L. Diane Wolfe
And -
$20.00 Amazon or ITunes gift card

Five images - many unicorns - only one winner! 


Here is today's photo....




18 comments:

  1. I count 5 unicorns.

    That "Mike Mike Mike" e-card is absolutely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Mike Mike!! Too funny.

    I see five unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five unicorns.

    Love the funnies! Happy Friday and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for lucky 13! Love the funnies. And huzzah for Realms Faire! I see 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see five unicorns in the lovely serene photograph! And one on each badge on your page.
    So sad to see the Realms Faire end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colored balls in the woodland. It's magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike looks like he's about to stab Jason. ;)

    I count five unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike Mike Mike -- made me Laugh Laugh Laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Heather, I too saw five unicorns.
    Enjoy your week=end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see five! They've had fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL those are funny!!!
    I count 5 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It IS the 13th! Didn't realize that. "May your irrational fears haunt you today." Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Five unicorns~ Friday the 13th is a lucky day-we were able to see unicorns :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Heather .. I most definitely saw 5 unicorns - wonderful photo ... and Friday the 13th isn't a bad day for me .. being 13 on Friday 13th (rather more moons ago than I wish to acknowledge!) ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always liked Friday the 13th! Mostly because everyone gets so superstitious and I think we shouldn't let that get in the way of having a good day. Make Friday the 13th awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.