Monday, November 30, 2015

The Re-opening of The X-Files News - WRITE!

The Re-opening of The X-Files News



It's been a while since I've given you guys any updates and the new episodes are less than two months away!
 

I don't want to share any spoilers so I've been trying not to post too much.


There's a few short video snippets on the TV Guide site if you're interested.

The X-Files Cast on What It's Like to Return

The X-Files Cast Recalls Their Favorite Moments

Kumail Nanjiani Talks Going from X-Files Superfan to Guest Star 




TV.com has an article: The X-Files: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Return Episode. It may have a little too much information and honestly, I stopped reading it. I want to get my own first impressions of the show.

Inverse.com shared The 12 'X-Files' Episodes to Watch Before the New Season Debuts article to help give fans that don't want to re-watch every episode (of course we do) a refresher before the new season starts.

 

The 201 Days of The X-Files has caught up to me and we should be watching the same show today, Season 7, Episode 8, The Amazing Maleeni!

So, now you're all caught up, too!

***


I have to get back to writing today. I've actually made some progress and I don't want to lose my train of thought. :)

Let's get to it, people!

6 comments:

  1. Good-luck with the writing. I hope you make tons of progress. Thanks for the X-Files update. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for making progress!

    And I've only ever seen one episode of the X-Files. But everyone's so excited, it really makes me want to watch more. All of them, really. In the next two months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the X File update, I'm not sure if we will get the new episodes here. Hope so.
    Good luck with your writing. Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't derail now!
    I'll check out some of the video clips, but I don't want to read or hear too much. I just want to watch and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you getting excited? Or more excited? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two months until the new episodes? I can catch up...right? Right.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.