Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bits and pieces and sniffles.

It's Wednesday.

The Gardner family is under the weather ... again.

Ugh.

***

I heard Don Henley's The Boys of Summer on the radio this morning. Isn't that a sure sign of spring? 

***

Have you joined the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge yet?

There are 739 participants as of this morning!

224 of them have joined the The A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!

It's going to be pretty epic!

We also have Twitter Chats every Thursday at 1pm and 8pm EST (NY, USA)! Come hang out and chat with us!

#atozchallenge #azchat

***

If you're interested in helping out, you can always join my Sidekick Team! We could use 1 or 2 more peeps! Leave a comment or email me! (hgardner28@gmail.com)

***

One Good Catch comes out in 2 weeks from this Friday! So excited!

You can add OGC to your Goodreads TBR list!

It's also #64 on the 2015 Romantic Releases (JANUARY to MARCH) list! Voting is optional, but appreciated. (Thank you to you guys that did vote!)

If you want to see some pictures I used for inspiration head on over to my OGC Pinterest page!

I post a lot of info and hot guy pictures on my Facebook Author page: HeatherWritesRomance too!

And, of course I have some info on OGC on this blog!

I think that's it. I think. :)
 
Back to work!

14 comments:

  1. The whole family?? Hope you guys feel better! Added One Good Catch to my TBR list! Mostly because I forget which books I want to read if I don't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry everyone is sick.
    I should be able to join you for the Twitter chat tomorrow.
    Two weeks to release day - get exited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously hope spring is on it's way. I am tired of the cold weather and snow. I'll be at the evening Twitter chat tomorrow. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me, did you say hot guy photos? I was #163 in the challenge the last time I looked and in the first twenty for the reveal.
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hot guy photos!

      Awesome on the sign-ups!

      Heather

      Delete
  5. Disappointed that I'll be missing the challenge again this year. I actually had a theme this time. Oh well. I'll just save it for next year.

    Hope you and your family are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be pre-posting them all right now!

      Heather

      Delete
  6. Hope you all feel better soon. Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I wish we could open the windows!

      HMG

      Delete
  7. Hope everyone feels better very soon. Had the flu myself and it's no fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.