Thursday, March 29, 2012

No power in the 'verse can stop me!

FINALLY!!

F%^&*N' FINALLY!!

The paper edits ... done!

Manila folder ... empty!

Word count ... down by 1000 and then up by 1200!

YEAH, BABY! YEAH!!!!!

Okay. I'm off to write NEW words for Maguire's Corner.


Just a quick reminder that the Blogging from A to Z Challenge begins this Sunday, April 1st. No, it's not a joke! ;)

There is still time to join if you haven't already. I look forward to reading your posts and meeting some new peeps.

The weatherman used the four-letter 'S' word for this Saturday. I think Mother Nature may be slightly bi-polar. Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't have written that. Do you think she reads my blog?

How's the weather where you are?

5 comments:

  1. Yes! Glad you are done with the edits!
    And we didn't even have a hint of snow this winter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No "s", I have tulips and peach trees blooming. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here it is a balmy 50 supposed to get up to a pleasant 65 but possible tornadoes w/thunderstorms tomorrow...and we barely saw any "s" all winter...


    CoNgRaTs on your outstanding accomplishment! i knew you could do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all primed for A to Z! I think I hear the countdown clock ticking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex - Thank you. We only had a little. I think we might be in for a surprise storm.

    Suz - You may need to cover them. Any extra scarves.


    Tara - Tornadoes? That's frightening. My fingers are crossed that you don't see any of those.
    Thank you!

    DL - I'm ready...to read other people's blogs!

    HMG

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.