Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My break is turning to broke!

ERRRGGGHHHH!!!

I have nothing to write!!!

I haven't written in days!!!

I'M FREAKIN' OUT!

I was reading all the Rainy Day Blogfest entries... http://thewritershole.blogspot.com/2010/08/announcing-rainy-day-blogfest.html
...and I was so inspired and captivated and JEALOUS!

All those great ideas and stories and images.

It was even raining here today and I've got nothing.

I feel like I need someone to come smack me in the face.

No, I'm not actually inviting anyone to do that. But I feel like I am wandering around in a fog and I need a wake up call.

I need something.

These poor characters are just sitting around in limbo waiting for something to happen!

This better clear up soon or I'm not sure what I will do!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going through the same thing. Post if you find a cure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.A. - Sorry to hear that. I'm really fed up. If I come up with something, I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will find inspiration in VT - I know it!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.