Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My #LoganLerman for Han Solo campaign!

It all started when I saw this headline!

'Young' Han Solo Actor Shortlist Revealed: Report

I was reading through the list of actors names on the shortlist, and I didn't recognize any of them!

I had to go to IMDB and search for their profiles. Seeing their faces, I realized I did know who they were, just not their names.

From the article:

Disney and Lucasfilm are inching closer to finding their young Han Solo for the upcoming untitled "Star Wars" spinoff.
Sources tell Variety that after seeing thousands of actors, execs have cut the list down to about a dozen actors with Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Dave Franco, Jack Reynor, Scott Eastwood, Logan Lerman, "Brooklyn" star Emory Cohen and "Everybody Wants Some" actor Blake Jenner among the names making the cut.

The one that stood out to me the most was Logan Lerman, who I recognized instantly as Percy Jackson!

Being a life-long fan of the Star Wars franchise, I think casting a young Han Solo correctly is a moral imperative.

Mr. Lerman has talent, the right look, and the right amount of snark, to pull off this part.







So, if you want to jump on my campaign bandwagon, make sure you RT and share this post!

That's all I've got today. I'm finishing up my final edits on the short story and I hope to send that out really soon. YAY!

Later!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Percy Jackson, but I could definitely get behind Logan Lerman as young Han Solo.

    I only recognize maybe two other names on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be important to get the right Han Solo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I only know one of the names on that list, lol.
    Correct casting would definitely be very important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know any of those names either. I wasn't a fan of the Percy Jackson movie. I hope they pick the right guy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.