Friday, November 4, 2011

This pretty much sums it all up for me...



Saw this on Facebook. Had to share.

This weekend should be full of manual labor as we try to clear our property, and that of my brother in NJ, of large broken tree limbs full of fall colored leaves.

Oh, and don't forget the time change this weekend. Well, for those of us who do that sort of antiquated thing.

The good news is that we gain an hour. The bad news is that we still do something so ancient.

Football should be good this weekend. FSU already played last night, and won, so now we just need to root for Rutgers on Saturday night!

On a final note...Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband on Sunday! Love you!


What are you guys up to this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. I am the gatekeeper in our house when it comes to Xmas creeping up early. My wife is always trying to plug in a Christmas movie, or a holiday CD, and I'm there wagging my finger. "Not until the Fri. after Thanksgiving!" She's relentless, but so am I! :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on faccbook too. Loved it so much I shared it on my page oops..showing my lack of facebook savvy.....I meant 'Wall'

    Hope the clearing and football go well for you.

    Birthday greetings to the wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stealing it!

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DL - My mom would also celebrate X-Mas all year. We have the day after Thanksgiving rule too! Thank you and have a great weekend!

    Ann - Thank you I will pass them along!

    Tara - Please do! You too!
    HMG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Not much going on around here. Thanks for the funny. That's hilarous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna - Glad you liked it! Thank you.
    HMG

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.