Friday, October 21, 2016

If I were a Mobster BlogFest with Chrys Fey!

If I were a Mobster Blogfest...
Thank you, Chrys!
This was a lot of fun! Best of luck to you! 


From Chrys Fey:

Prompt: If I were a Mobster…
When? October 21st, 2016 
*If you need to, you can post the day after.
Where? On your blog!
Post Ideas: I’m giving you creative freedom to create anything that comes to mind for the prompt: If I were a Mobster. You can share a poem or flash fiction piece about what you imagine yourself doing if you were a mobster.
Or share a detailed profile of your mobster self. This is what I’ll be doing.
Here’s an example of a mobster profile you can fill out:
My Mobster Name:
My Rank: (leader or minion)
Crime Zone: (city/state)
My Look/Disguise:
Weapon of Choice:
Mobster Vehicle:
What I’m Known For:
My Catch Phrase:
The Name of my Mob Leader:

You have complete freedom with the profile. Take out or add in. You can even turn the profile into a descriptive paragraph. Get creative with it. For mine, I used what I'm known for to create a clever profile.

I really just want everyone to have fun with this. Become someone new for one day in the blogosphere. Get in touch with your bad side. ;)

***

My mobster vision...

My Mobster Name: The House-Wife.

My Rank: Hit Woman.

Crime Zone: Just outside the city.

My Look: IF you saw me, you'd only think I was a soccer mom, doing a few errands before the PTA meeting.

Weapon of Choice: I like to be flexible, and depending on the situation, use what's available to me. I can kill you with a cup of coffee if I have to. No, really.

Mobster Vehicle: I drive a non-descript beige mini-van.

What I’m Known For: It always looks like an accident.

My Catch Phrase: Let's make this quick.

Name of my Mob Leader: If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

***
 
RELEASE DAY!


Title: 30 Seconds Before (Prequel to 30 Seconds)
Genre: Mainstream Thriller
Page Count: 60 (novella)
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press


Blake Herro is a cop in the Cleveland Police Force. Ever since he was a child he wanted to do right by the city he loved by cleaning up the streets and protecting its citizens. Red, a notorious mobster, has other plans.

On a bitter December night, ten police officers are drawn into a trap and killed by Red’s followers. Blake wants to bring down the Mob to avenge his fallen brothers and to prevent other cops from being murdered. Except the only way he can do that is by infiltrating the Mob.

Every minute he’s with these mobsters he’s in danger. Around every corner lies the threat of coming face to face with a gun. Will he make it out of the Mob alive or will he be their next victim?


BUY LINKS:


***

SALE!
 

To celebrate, 30 Seconds, the follow up story, is on sale for 99 cents!
Sale Oct. 21st – Nov. 4th
SALE LINKS:



BIO:
Chrys Fey is the author of the Disaster Crimes Series (Hurricane Crimes and Seismic Crimes), as well as these releases from The Wild Rose Press: 30 Seconds, Ghost of Death, and Witch of Death. Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter

***
 

This is a Blog Hop!



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 8 hrs, 19 min (10/22/2016 11:59 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

16 comments:

  1. I like The House-Wife Hit Woman! I wonder how many more of her there are. ;)

    Thank you so much for participating in my Mobfest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may never know!
      Thank you!
      This was so fun. :)
      Heather

      Delete
  2. I can see that! Are you known for blood, boobs and carnage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your profile. The perfect mobster in disguise. You can kill the enemy with anything and no one, especially the not the police would ever suspect Mrs. Sweet Soccer Mom of the dirty deed. Fabulously plotted. You definitely put Nancy Botwin, the pot dealing, suburban soccer mom to shame. Congrats to Chrys on her new book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      This was so much fun to dwell on.
      :)

      Heather

      Delete
  4. The soccer mom disguise would really work. Accidents are as hard to plan as sick days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can make a cup of coffee strong enough to kill someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've struck new fear into the hearts of many now whenever they see a soccer mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll think twice about meeting you in a coffee shop. LOL
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever disguise! I'll never look at coffee breaks the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Soccer Mom disguise. I would never have guessed unless you spilled the beans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! The normal woman next door, moonlighting to make an extra dime.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.