Friday, April 12, 2013

Stormy's Bucket List - K - Blogging from A to Z!

Weather: Rain. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 40s. 




Stormy's Bucket List
K - King for a day


I've brought you all here today to talk about me and how I will be ruling my kingdom.


 Well. That's disappointing.
 I guess the TWO of you will have a lot of work to do to help me realize my dreams.


I hope one of you has pen and paper.
Let us begin.

1. The month of November will now be known as Gnomevember.

2. Work days will only be Tuesday and Thursday.

3. All candy will be chocolate.

4. Pink yard flamingos will be outlawed.

Are you getting all this?





Hello? Where did they go?   

15 comments:

  1. Only two work days? I can agree to that. Just don't smack me with the foot flyswatter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this king. He has great rules :)

    Happy Friday!

    Writing Through College

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Samantha. The chocolate rule is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely get behind those rules. Long Live King Stormy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me laugh so much, I love it. On the other hand, I was thinking on sending my dwarves for Stormy to teach them some charm lessons but I better not. He might give them so royally crazy ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scepter!
    And how cool is it that King Stormy has such loyal subjects who cling to his every word :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two work days a week? Oh yeah, count me in, Stormy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to submit a vacation request for Tuesday and Thursday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alex - No problem. :)

    Samantha - There was a long list he didn't even get to!

    Dana - I helped with that one.

    M.J. - All hail!

    Al - Thank you! He could use some charm though. :)

    Carol - Cling! That's right! Cling!

    L. Diane - It's one of a kind. (Probably not)

    mshatch - It's a good rule!

    Nancy - Nice! We like that!

    Christine - All are welcome!

    DL - Ha! There's a good chance of that!

    Thanks for the visit!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic! Gotta love Stormy. And I think all candy should be chocolate too. I have a saying, "Hard candy sucks." Get it. Anyway, chocolate for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think they ran off to quickly dispose of their pink flamingos!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.