Friday, October 3, 2014

#atozchallenge - It's the halfway mark! ~~ Box Set: Cowboy Up!

Howdy!

We have just passed the halfway mark.


To what, you ask?

To the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge!

That's right!

You've got just under six months to come up with your 26 posts for April 2015!

If your brain didn't explode...here's some stuff that's probably going on inside of it right now.

Should I theme post?

Should I random post?

Will I be organized and write all my posts ahead of time?

Will I write all my posts by the seat of my pants?

I need to collect more photos, drawings, recipes, stories.

I need to read more books. Watch more movies. Listen to more music.

I need to write more stuff.

I need to learn more stuff.

It's only October, I'll be fine. Right? 

HOLY RUSTED METAL, BATMAN! It's already October!

Well, this is your fair warning.


Did we give you enough time?


***




Seven men as tough as the west…
          Seven women who know how to...
Cowboy Up

A boxed set of seven romantic novellas by seven award-winning authors experienced with writing about the men of the West.




Always, Cowboy by Allison Merritt 
The past is better left behind, unless it offers a brighter future. 
 
Cowboys Don’t Cry by Vickie Taylor 
A broken cowboy with nothing left to lose…except his heart. 
 
A Cowboy’s Heart by Leslie Garcia 
Teenage lovers torn apart by betrayal. Have seventeen years changed everything—or nothing? 
 
The Heartsong Cowboy by Melissa Keir 
Can two people, one horse and the power of love cure a little girl? 
 
Cowboy Trouble by Autumn Piper 
She’s decided to make some bad choices this weekend.
 
Chasing a Cowboy by Sara Walter Ellwood 
He’s running from heartbreak. She’s chasing after love… Their hearts will never be the same. 
 
Cowboy Bred, Cowboy Born by D’Ann Lindun 
Freedom or family? Only love can make the choice.

 
BUY LINKS:



The Heartsong Cowboy book trailer was just featured on the USA Today’s HEA blog. Check it out here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.