My 2015 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge theme is The re-opening of The X-Files. I'm not going to reiterate the known facts about the show, but share with you how it ruled my life for 9 seasons and beyond.
B = Books (non-fiction)
The X-Files had a slew of 'Official Guides', 'Compendiums', 'Authorized' and
'Un-Authorized' biographies about the show, the characters, and the actors.
I only own a few, but I own the good ones.
Special Agent Stormy the Weather Gnome here.
When you get bored of listening to her drivel about her favorite TV show, make sure you drop down to the bottom of the posts to see me. I'm sharing funny quotes from the show.
- Episode: E.B.E.
- Scully: From the trucker’s description, the shape he fired on could conceivably have been a mountain lion.
- Mulder: Conceivably.
- Scully: The National Weather Service last night reported atmospheric conditions in this area that were possibly conducive to lightning.
- Mulder: Possibly.
- Scully: It is feasible that the truck was struck by lightning, creating the electrical failure.
- Mulder: It’s feasible.
- Scully: And you know, there’s a marsh over there. The lights the driver saw may have been swamp gas.
- Mulder: Swamp gas?
- Scully: It’s a natural phenonemon in which phospine and methane rising from decaying organic matter ignite, creating globes of blue flame.
- Mulder: Happens to me when I eat Dodger Dogs.