Tuesday, April 21, 2015

R. #AtoZChallenge - The re-opening of The X-Files.


 
My 2015 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge theme is The re-opening of The X-Files. I'm not going to reiterate the known facts about the show, but share with you how it ruled my life for 9 seasons and beyond.




R = Read (fiction)

 
Oh, you thought I was done with the books?
Nah.
The first set I posted were non-fiction. These are the fiction books that came out by author Kevin J. Anderson.
There may be a few more that I don't have, but these came out first. And yes, they were pretty damn good.

~~X~~


Special Agent Stormy the Weather Gnome here.
When you get bored of listening to her drivel about her favorite TV show, make sure you drop down to the bottom of the posts to see me. I'm sharing funny quotes from the show.

Episode:
Pusher

MULDER: Modell psyched the guy out. He put the whammy on him.
SCULLY: Please explain to me the scientific nature of the "whammy."


 ~~X~~

19 comments:

  1. Great post Heather, Enjoyed the write and photo's
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read the guide books, never the stories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a rewatch. I blame you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know there were fiction books written?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is a whammy?
    We had several of the books. They were really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes, the whammy. We use that expression around our house. I always wonder how good the books are that are related to TV shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were great books to go along with the show. That can't be easy, making sure you never change the timeline and such.

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  7. Whammy is like "thingy." Sounds scientific to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought a whammy was the little metal bar on a guitar. =P

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whammy... scientific? lol

    Elizabeth Mueller
    AtoZ 2015
    My Little Pony

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a super fan! I'm quite embarrassed to admit it here, but I've never watched a single episode! I think the books might appeal to me more though!
    Popping by on the A to Z Road Trip
    Debbie
    www.myrandommusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.