Thursday, April 30, 2015

Z. #AtoZChallenge - The re-opening of The X-Files.


My 2015 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge theme is The re-opening of The X-Files. I'm not going to reiterate the known facts about the show, but share with you how it ruled my life for 9 seasons and beyond.




Z =Zip It



Zip It! - Dr. Evil


So, have you heard enough? Are you SO done hearing about The X-Files yet?

Yeah, me neither. :)

I'm sure once filming begins in the summer and announcements start happening from FOX that I will be informing y'all of the particulars. 'Cause that's how I roll.

Thank you so much for following my posts this whole entire month and thank you for all the nice comments!

I hope I helped a few of you get to know the show and the characters a little better. As I said to my husband, I'm responsible for tens of people re-watching the show!

Don't think for a minute that I won't be back around to catch the tail-ends of your letters or even from A to Z! I've been binge-reading blogs and it just takes me some time to get through them.

***

From our Founder and Host: Arlee Bird

A to Z Reflections Post
       The A to Z Reflections Post is a tradition that began after the first 2010 Challenge.  This is the time when you tell about your experiences with the Challenge, share blogs that you found particularly interesting, and register your complaints or compliments about A to Z.   You can tell us all about the good as well as the bad.  The Reflections Post Linky List will go up on Monday May 4th.   You can put up your reflections post anytime after the Challenge is over up until Friday May 8th and then after the List has gone live you add the link leading directly to your Reflections post.   That's important so I hope you're paying attention.   The Reflection Post Linky List links need to lead directly to your Reflections post and not to your general blog URL.

~~X~~


Special Agent Stormy the Weather Gnome here.
Well, looks like she's finally done yammering about this show. I've had fun sharing some of the hilarious quotes from The X-Files. Bob the Alien and I are going to pack up all this stuff and go take a much needed nap.



 ~~X~~



***

 
Have you signed up for the Blood, Boobs, and Carnage Blogfest yet? 
Movie-show-book that exemplifies the theme. (Or part of theme.)
Hosted by me and Alex J. Cavanaugh!
Sign up – or else....

16 comments:

  1. It's be great reliving memories of a great series, Congratulations on the completion of the challenge.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glorious... x-files, wonderful... x-files and you, awesome!

    "Z" we made it... thank you!
    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how I had just started re-watching the show before the challenge:) Your posts have been a load of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making it through the Challenge! :) And nope, I'm not tired of hearing about the X-Files. Bring on more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun going through the show with you. Congratulations on finishing the challenge. =)

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great time was had by all--or most--I think. We did what we set out to do and I'd call it a success. Thanks for your big, big part in that success!

    Now I'll even probably watch this X-Files revival since you brought it to my attention.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Join us on May 4 with your post of Reflections about this year's A to Z.
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing the Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a wonderful challenge, Heather and I've so enjoyed your posts and all of Stormy's comments :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your updates. I'm going to slowly rewatch the show until then. You renewed my interest and I should be mad at you for that. Now I'll be zoning out on Netflix when I should be writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge - where I am part of Arlee's A to Z Ambassador Team.
    Welcome to "Z-day"!
    Don't forget about the after party. The Reflections Linky List will open on Monday May 4th. (For links directly to posts, not to general blog addresses.)
    Looks like Stormy is ready to watch!
    -J @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your theme and all the X-Files memories! And I absolutely adored the Weather Gnome! Thanks for the laughs too.
    All the best,
    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never tire of the X-files. Thanks for choosing this topic. Stormy was terrif! Congratulations on finishing the challenge.

    @msdeniseh553
    Life After Retirement - My Russian Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  13. There were nights, mornings when I wanted to keep going. Congratulations on completing the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh, I think I need to watch the originals. I must have been under a rock. Actually, I saw a few episodes and enjoyed them, but college and grad school dominated my life for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tens of people...LOL!! Thanks for all the wonderful comments you've left on my blog and for the inspiration to do a rewatch! See ya around sista!
    Katie @TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.