Saturday, April 25, 2015

V. #AtoZChallenge - The re-opening of The X-Files.


 
My 2015 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge theme is The re-opening of The X-Files. I'm not going to reiterate the known facts about the show, but share with you how it ruled my life for 9 seasons and beyond.




V = Video Game
 




Technically three games were released.

The X-Files Game - I own this one on CD-ROM for the PC aka the personal computer!
 
The X-Files: Resist or Serve - This was for Playstation and I'm an X-Box girl.
 
The X-Files: Unrestricted Access - This was more of an interactive resource than a game so I didn't get it.

~~X~~


Special Agent Stormy the Weather Gnome here.
When you get bored of listening to her drivel about her favorite TV show, make sure you drop down to the bottom of the posts to see me. I'm sharing funny quotes from the show.

Episode:
Syzygy 
Mulder: Let me drive. 
Scully: I’m driving. 
Mulder: Scully, it’s not what you think. 
Scully: I didn’t see anything anyway. 
Mulder: Will you let me drive!? 
Scully: I’m driv-- why do you always have to drive? Because you’re the guy? Because you’re the big macho-man? 
Mulder: No. I was just never sure your little feet could reach the pedals.
 ~~X~~

18 comments:

  1. I didn't realise there was a video game.
    Great post.
    Enjoy your week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Their banter cracks me up:) Never played the video games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was always so much fun to listen to them squabble.

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  3. Never played the game, but I do remember that line about her feet not reaching the pedals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Video games? How did I not know about them???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun at the time. I'm sure now it looks pretty silly compared to what they can create today.

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  5. I didn't know there were video games, although, it shouldn't surprise me. Something that popular would have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It was probably a requirement to make them.

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  6. They say the truth is out there and its so true, Awesome little treasure, I bet.

    Thank you for the terrific shout out over at the A to Z blog.... I know, I'm late...hangs head in shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's out there somewhere. Thanks for the visit!

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  7. I didn't know about the video games, but it makes sense there would have been since it was such a popular show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must have been a big package deal after a while. Do well on TV and we make a movie and a video game.

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  8. There were video games??? I am learning so much from your A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is SO SHORT! I've noticed several times while watching the episodes this month (you, my friend, are responsible for a lot of wasted time in my month of April haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO sorry! (I'm not really sorry!)

      I told my husband I'm responsible for making Tens of people watch the show again!

      TY
      HMG

      Delete

Please leave a message after the beep.