Friday, April 28, 2017

4-28-2017 #AtoZChallenge - X is for Not What You Think! [Hint: Gnome in the WILD!]




Everything, Nothing & Stuff In-between -  

Random stuff from my brain



X is for Not What You Think!


Some of you may have thought I would post about The X-Files today being that its my all time favorite TV show and I love everything about it!

Well, I'm not going to do that. Mostly.

In case you're interested ALL my A to Z posts in 2015 were about The X-Files and you can find those very informative posts full of pics and cool memorabilia right HERE!

I was VERY excited that the show was coming back on in 2016 and I re-watched every single episode and movie before the Season 10 / 6 episode extravaganza began!

I'm just as excited to hear that they are going to do it again...10 episodes for a Season 11 in late 2017 or early 2018!

But...

That's not what I chose for the Letter X. 

This is my Letter X!

Xylophilous: attracted to wood :  growing or living in or on wood!

Stormy the Weather Gnome has gone native!











*****Don't forget if you want to win a book go read yesterday's POST!*****

5 comments:

  1. Stormy!!!!!!
    I still have to see the X-Files. Somehow I skipped them growing up.

    Joy @ The Joyous Living

    #AtoZChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnome, sweet gnome! It's raining like cats and dogs right now where I live in Indiana. Having a glass of wine and catching up on visiting blogs. I do love X-Files so that would have been okay with me. Dropping by from my email notification and the Blogging A to Z challenge. www.dianeweidenbenner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, for the post not being about X-Files, you sure managed to talk about it for a while. ;););)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather - that's great to see Stormy going into the woods - love the word too .. Xylophilous ... I learnt this week before X came around that Xylo is the Greek derivation for wood ... so excellent to see Stormy has gone Xylophilous .. cheers Hilary

    http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/y-is-for-y-artists.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.