Saturday, April 8, 2017

4-8-2017 #AtoZChallenge - G is for ... you know what its for. :)



Everything, Nothing & Stuff In-between -  Random stuff from my brain

  G is for Gnome.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised so many of you asked about Stormy the Weather Gnome.

He has been an important part of the Challenge.

It's not that I don't like ...



HEY! 
 
You thought I'd just be silent while you went about randomly posting for the A to Z Challenge? 


You buried me in the snow and tried to freeze my ... jiggly bits right off!


You made me hang out with this weird felt-guy!
He's like all nose!


I remember the days I was treated with a lot more respect!


Now I'm lucky if you dress me properly for the weather!


 
Just remember...we outnumber you.

You can't ignore all my fans when they ask about me. It's not my fault that they like me better. I demand better treatment and more posts during the Challenge.


Or else...

11 comments:

  1. Oh Yes please :) Gardner's Great and Gorgeous Gnome!
    http://pempispalace.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/g-is-for-great-great-grandma-gertrude.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It does look like he outnumbers you. Best not to leave Stormy out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, poor Stormy! You can't mistreat him so cruelly. He might just seek revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather and Stormy the Gnome ... it is good to see the Good Gnome - there's only one real Good Gnome ... and we know where to find you at G before H ... and that's good we'll be seeing more of you. I hope your weather predictions can make your life easier next year - cheers for now - Hilary

    http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/g-is-for-goose-gobbling-or-otherwise.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, he's a very attractive gnome! Hope you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love our gnomes....we have six at the house (2 inside and 4 outside) and another six or seven stored at our RV lot for winter display. LOL!

    G: Galapagos & Glacier Nat'l Park
    DB McNicol, author & traveler
    Theme: Oh, the places we will go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It wouldn't be the challenge without Stormy making an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stormy!!! I love you!!! Come baaaaccckkkkk!!!!
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.