Sunday, April 30, 2017

4-30-2017 #AtoZChallenge - Z is for The End. :)




Everything, Nothing & Stuff In-between -  

Random stuff from my brain


Z is for The End.


Okay. I know. It doesn't start with the letter Z. I could spend an hour this morning coming up with a word for Z, but I figured I'd just wrap it up.

Thank you for spending time with me this month. It's been bittersweet since this will be my last A to Z as a co-host.

I appreciate the opportunity that Arlee and Alex gave me to join the team and I learned a lot while I was with them.

I've met lots of great people and done lots of things I never thought I'd do, like handle Twitter chats, write a newsletter, and manage a team of awesome minions and bloggers.

So, onwards and upwards! Stormy the Weather Gnome and I thank you!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Heather - congratulations on all you've done - and all the help you've given everyone on the road to and along the A-Z ... good to see Stormy a-hanging out above the sandhill ... hope he'll come out soon ... cheers Hilary

    http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/z-is-for-zebra-zoo-and-zedland.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endings are bittersweet, but they are also a beginning for something else. Congratulations on all that you have achieved, and thank you for all you've done.

    Wish you all the best for future adventures,
    Nilanjana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for everything you've done, Heather. I had great fun being one of your minions last year so I know a little about what goes on behind the scenes so I'm not surprised you need a break to concentrate on other things. Hope to see Stormy at the next one :)
    http://pempispalace.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/z-is-for-zola-zenith.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your hard work...you made it! This has definitely been fun.

    DB McNicol | Oh, the places we will go! | Zippo & Zion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it through another challenge. Next year, when you're not cohosting, you'll probably be bored! LOL

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we did it again! I appreciate all you've put into A to Z in the years you've been a part of it, and I hope this is not the absolute end for you and A to Z. The door is always open to you if you get recharged later and change your mind about co-hosting. It was a lot less stressful without that list, don't you think?

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing and great that co-hosting taught you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.