Wednesday, February 23, 2011

If it ain't broke...

Because it is the new year...like 2 months ago...I decided to give a new look to my blog.

I spent a few hours here and there looking at this website and others for a new blog design.

I tried many but chose none.

I really did try to give the place a makeover but I just couldn't find one that worked any better than the one I have now.

So, I guess this blog has its own identity.

====================

I posted a second section of my finished book. Check the tabs at the top if you are interested in reading it.

====================


Thank you again to all of my new friends. It's nice to have you here. I was unable to hit every name on the list for the Bernard Pivot Blogfest. There were just too many.


I'm hoping I will find a better way to visit everyone for the A to Z Blogging Challenge coming up in April. They have over 300 entries though so who the hell knows how any of us will pull that off.


I started to make a post spreadsheet but I haven't started filling in the boxes with anything yet. Sometimes I work best under pressure. 

Sometimes.




2 comments:

  1. You're right. If nothing else appeals to you, there's no need to change just for the sake of changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - And I'm constantly changing other stuff. My profile pic on Facebook. My desktop pictures. My Twitter background. I usually can't leave anything too long so I'm so surprised that I'm reluctant to change the blog. I guess if I run across the 'right' one I will eventually update.
    Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.