Monday, April 13, 2015

K. #AtoZChallenge - The re-opening of The X-Files


 
My 2015 Blogging from A to Z April Challenge theme is The re-opening of The X-Files. I'm not going to reiterate the known facts about the show, but share with you how it ruled my life for 9 seasons and beyond.



K = Kitty Cats

Scully

Scully

Scully

Scully

Scully & Mulder

Mulder

Mulder

Mulder

Mulder

Yep. I named the cats Scully & Mulder.
These are my twin baby girls. They adopted us in a restaurant parking lot in the next town over in 1998. My husband has trouble telling them apart to this day. Mulder is so soft we call her 'Puppy Fur'. Scully is so loud when she purrs we can barely hear over her.


~~X~~


Special Agent Stormy the Weather Gnome here.
When you get bored of listening to her drivel about her favorite TV show, make sure you drop down to the bottom of the posts to see me. I'm sharing funny quotes from the show.


Episode: The End
Mulder:
One more anal-probing gyro-pyro levitating ecoplasm alien anti-matter story and I'm going to take out my gun and shoot somebody.
 
 ~~X~~


23 comments:

  1. Being a great lover of cats, this was excellent for me. all those lovely Kitties, Thanks Heather a good start to the day.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my... how cute the one with the face smashed into the couch... I am going to be awwww'ing all day. Our cat is named Casey, after Col. Casey on CHUCK!

    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see, named you cats after them. I have watched the X files but it's not one that I'm mad about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I caught quite a bit of flak for the naming.
      But, they fit.

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  4. You've had those cats a long time.
    Looks like Mulder face planted on the couch there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It cracks me up when she does that. And the 'Superman Pose' with her feet straight out!

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  5. That's so awesome! I've seen my cat sleeping with his face shoved into the bed like that and I wonder how he can breathe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure they can breathe. They wake up all ... dumb.
      :)

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous cats! What a hoot to name them after the characters in your favorite series. Huge compliment to show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute way to pick names. Those kitties are lucky they found you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that photo of Mulder with her face in the sofa. Cute cats. I think Tooms would be a GREAT name for a cat. The way he could slink in and or if small spaces, just like a cat fits really well. Just ignore the bad guy part.

    TD Harvey
    A to Z participant
    http://www.tdharveyauthor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a great name for a cat! So perfect!

      TY
      HMG

      Delete
  9. I love that photo of Mulder with her face in the sofa. Cute cats. I think Tooms would be a GREAT name for a cat. The way he could slink in and or if small spaces, just like a cat fits really well. Just ignore the bad guy part.

    TD Harvey
    A to Z participant
    http://www.tdharveyauthor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Cute kitties. Of course you'd name them that.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so beautiful, their markings are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your comment about your husband not being able to tell them apart. Every time I see one of our cats, I have ask, "Which one is that?" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can only tell them apart by their tails!
      True story!

      TY
      HMG

      Delete

Please leave a message after the beep.