Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for Zero, Zip, Nada, Zilch - A to Z Challenge

HOLY CHEEZ-ITS! THE LETTER Z!!! 

(Insert corny Barry Manilow song here) 

"Looks like we made it..." 

Welcome to the last letter of the alphabet! Don't be sad. Z may be last but its important.

Don't believe me?

Try using the word gaze in your romance novel without it!

How would you be able to zig and then subsequently zag?

K. Really, I got nothin'.

Moving on.

I refuse to tell you all about my wonderful A to Z Challenge experience in this post...because I'm going to save it for the A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post on May 2nd.

What I will say is....THANK YOU! Thanks so much for coming. Thanks for sticking with me. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for following. Thanks!

Also...don't adjust your sets! Maybe I should have mentioned this first. I thought this might be a good time to spruce up the place. Get a little blog makeover. If I can't stand it in a day or two it will go back to the way it was until I find something else I like. Please be patient.

So. That, as they say, is that. I will say goodbye for now and see you on the morrow. Wait, that's Sunday. Hmmm. Maybe I will see you on the Monday. Yeah. That's better.

12 comments:

  1. I like the new look!

    Glad we all made it to the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been great. Enjoyed your take on the A-Z. Looking forward to your wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it. It has been a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay heather! so glad i met u!
    happy z day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on making it!

    I like the letter Z. It is worth, like, a million points in Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mood - Thank you! Great job to all of us!

    Liz P - Thanks. So far I like it too. I had faith in us!

    Liz F - I appreciate that! It hasn't bugged me yet so it can stay.

    Ann - Thank you. Loved going to TN with you!

    Josh - Appreciate that! Thanks for coming along!

    Elizabeth - We all rock! Thank you! I'll be there to get it!

    Tara - Glad I met you too. Still having a great time!

    Karen - Thank you and thanks for coming. Z is excellent for Scrabble, so true!

    Thank you everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI, Heather...

    I love the poppies.... SO spring=like and colorful. Congrats on making it through the challenge.

    We can BREATHE again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Heather! Congrats! I do like the new look. It's perky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michael - Thank you. Yes we can finally breathe!

    Donna - Perky is good, right?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.